6 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
ntarantino says

I am looking for a solution for my form I have here: http://m15174.wix.com/dnagenerator

A client comes to this form and fills out Form that has 3 stages. A client fills out their Vocation (they can create up to 8 vocations) —after vocations are filled out, either 1, or up to 8 then -- The client is taken to Vision (they can create up to 8 visions) —after visions are completely are filled out, either 1, or up to 8 then -- The client is taken to Values (they can create up to 8 values) —after values are filled out, either 1, or up to 8 then --

The client clicks FINISH. The client then receives an PDF email with the information they filled out.

415 posts here for love
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • India
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
nCrafts says

I wasn’t able to understand what the form in the given link did. However, I can make the form email a person a pdf file based on form data.

6 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
ntarantino says

Thanks for the quick reply…

Basically a potential client comes in and can fill this form out.

It would work like this:

The client fills in vocations, visions and values. The client has the possibility of filling in 8 options for each.

Or like this :) A client would fill in their favorite Starters, then their favorite Main dishes and then their favorite Deserts. And for each they can enter a max of 8.

At the end I want to pint out their favorite menu, with first the list of Starters, then follows the list of Main dishes and lastly comes the list of Deserts.

Thanks for the reply, let me know if this makes more sense.

by
by
by
by
by
by