3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Russian Federation
Serkin says

Dear Dzinc. I have no idea how to have a chat with you (or any other stuff guy) here on this website. FYI I did ask Support. A month ago. But nothing has been done. I don’t even have a reply from your Support.

So. If you’re guys want to sell stolen work just say it. I will stop trying to prevent it.

Regards.

201 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Gigguk says

Good luck, friend o.o

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi again Serkin, you are welcome to open a support ticket at any time, and support staff will be glad to forward your message to any desired staff member.

In addition, you can also contact me via e-mail form on my profile page, as well as many other staff members, who do have the form enabled, through their respective profile pages.

Regarding an unanswered support ticket, have you by any chance checked your e-mail spam folder? Unfortunately, from time to time, some e-mails can end up hidden in that folder, and go by unnoticed.

Alternatively, if you could post that particular support ticket ID, we’ll be sure to look into it.

Regarding copyright infringement, rest assured that we do take such matters seriously, and every case/complaint is properly forwarded/analyzed by the appropriate staff, however, due to Forum Rules, we politely ask that these matters be reported directly to Envato Support.

Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding. If you do need any additional help/clarification, support staff will be happy to assist.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Russian Federation
Serkin says

I’ve been checking my Spam Folder. It’s empty. I filled the form on the website and sent it. But have no confirmation or any other info about it. Unfortunately.

Let me say something. I do not care if someone makes a copy of my work. Or even put it on web-portfolio. It happens with everyone and too often. But when someone trying to sell it (I’m talking about user [name removed]), replying with “oh, thank you, I really appreciate” to every “Exellent-Unique-Professional” comment, ignoring (and erasing) any other comments about it… That’s not right.

I believe you have enough info about this case now. So it’s up to you what to do with it.

Thank you. And “Many sales [name removed]!”

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi again Serkin, I was able to locate your support ticket, sent on 07 June 2013, however, it also shows that a reply was sent on 10 June 2013, with instructions on how to proceed.

We’ve also located a new ticket and have just now sent the reply, could you please check your inbox and tell us if you’ve received it? Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by