- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Seems like a browser related issue. Did you try Greensock? It does an excellent job and lifts you from this kind of issues.
The jQuery animate method doesn’t always work well. I had jumpy results too. If you’re trying to work with CSS3 the only proper way is by toggling classes or you’ll get very messy transitions if you try to alter properties while it’s animating.