90 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
pantherius says

Hello,

I’m a CodeCanyon Author and would like to upload a Coming Soon HTML Template to ThemeForest. As a Backend Programmer I don’t have too much sense for a design, therefore my item got rejected several times. I worked hard and increased my skills very well, but looks like it isn’t enough. I can do anything (more than 10 years experiences in Web Development), just probably I can’t see what’s looks like premium.

I would like to hire a ThemeForest Author to help with feedbacks and opinions for my project to get approved. If you are an Elite Author, that would be really nice, but you can apply if you have some approved items on ThemeForest and you know the expectations.

Honestly, I can’t give a big money for this, but I will do the hard work, just you have to send me some mails about your opinions, so it would be an easy job for you. I can offer a small money OR one month advertising on my profile page and on any of my one item’s page for one of your item when my item will be accepted.

I have few concepts, for details, please send me a mail via my profile page mail sender.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards, Pantherius

112 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in Europe
Vlajki says

Wouldn’t it be easier to partner with some PSD designer on TF and code his/her PSD, or buy rights of a PSD template and sell it as your own?

832 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

As Vlajki suggested. Partner with a PSD designer, it would make it a lot easier than to hire someone. You can post on Items Request section, I found a designer in a few hours, you could too.

90 posts
+2 more
pantherius says

Thanks, but I already did my concepts, just it has a problems that I couldn’t see. So, it can be a sitebuilding or any other technical issues.

546 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

Sent you a message. :)

90 posts