630 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says

omg what a find! I’m not an affiliate, just so happy to have found this I wanted to tell you all. After all, we all have to install fonts and after a day of clicking ‘ok’, ‘ok’, ‘ok’ I spent an hour searching Google and eventually found this: http://www.vsisystems.com/autopushmybuttons.htm

The site looks pants but the product is a blessing – it can automatically click any button once you have ‘shown it where the button is’ (easy) then you just get it to click ‘ok’ everytime your PC nags that you already have that font installed then go play Call Of Duty 4 while it does all the clicking for you. I installed over 1,000 fonts whilst I watched ‘Westworld’. Love it.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Can’t you just drag and drop fonts into your font library – sorry so long since I used a windows machine.

382 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
blabus says
Can’t you just drag and drop fonts into your font library – sorry so long since I used a windows machine.

Like you said, it’s a Windows machine. :D

1579 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says

I’d recommend using Extensis Suitcase to manage fonts. Installing them directly into your system fonts folder can potentially slow your machine down once you gain a decent size collection, and it just makes life easier not having to scroll through 5000 fonts in Photoshop, etc…all you see is what you need for that specific project.

by
by
by
by
by
by