5 posts
  • Belgium
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Noctiluxx says

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for a decent Photoprint E-commerce theme for a while but can’t find anything that fits the bill. Most e-commerce themes allow you to sell an item but without any options. When you sell a photograph there are many possibilities for a client to choose from to fit his/her needs. When someone is looking to buy some wall art they will want to select the following: -size: it would be nice to offer a range of sizes from small to big -material: printed on aluminum, wood, plexi, canvas or paper -quantity: that allows you to set a certain discount depending on the amount (2 items=5% , 3=10% , 5=15% etc)

It would be nice to have a shipping option if needed and a possibility to add other options (that increase the total price of the item in real time or with update button).

I would also need to sell other photography related items like photobooks, tshirts and similar items that do not require the same options as a photoprint. It would be awesome to be able to create a ‘product’ , add the available options with their surplus price and additional options for shipping etc.

It should ofcourse have all the cool e-commerce tools that i have seen in the available ones like a nice cart, checkout and so forth, but that seems obvious.

I would love to find a theme like this or even help a developer to upgrade his theme to the above specs if needed. I am positive ‘a lot’ of people are looking for this (as i searched the web i found many!). So i hope anyone can help, point me towards a theme or someone who needs help building this.

Best regards, Kurt

5 posts
  • Belgium
Noctiluxx says

Nobody ?? Really ?? I thought this place was full of developers.. Comon peeps, i can’t be the only one in need of this. Cheers, K

3744 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Modify a theme to match one user needs requires huge work that won’t be returned unless it can fit many other customers interests that could boost the sales. I recommend to search for a theme you like (deisgn, overall structure and functionality), and contact the author directly for custom freelance budget matching your requeriments.

5 posts
  • Belgium
Noctiluxx says

Are you saying i am the only photographer in dire need of a site that can sell his work ?

5 posts
  • Belgium
Noctiluxx says
I seem to have found one developer who seems to be aware of the global demand for this. http://graphpaperpress.com/themes/seneca/ Giving this a try
5 posts
  • Belgium
Noctiluxx says

Ah, and i found the winner, that seneca thing was a bit sloppy so i didn’t go with that. Still stumps me that nobody replied here with some decent advice…

1 post
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
jeancliclac says
I found your post today when looking for the same service Here is what I found: http://www.digitalphotopro.com/business/your-ecommerce-solution.html?start=1

would you share the one you use, As you I guess I’m interested in a EU located site, so to have lower postage rates for my clients…. thanks jean

by
by
by
by
by
by