397 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

Hi

I just tried connecting with the API , no problems there except verifying a purchase is not possible. While the download-purchase set works.

Are you aware of the problem envato? (is his because it’s still edge or?)

Kind regards

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Note: The edge release is subject to change constantly, as a basis for new releases, and all the numbered versions (e.g. v1, v2) can be considered stable and not subject to change.
177 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
conceptcoding says

I believe it’s done within the context of the authors API key – so you’d need the license details of someone who has bought your theme – I can’t get details about my purchases.

I’m just testing this with Fresh.

177 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
conceptcoding says

Yeah so:

http://marketplace.envato.com/api/edge/freshface/hisapikey/download-purchase:my-license-key.json

produces:

{"verify-purchase": { "buyer":"conceptcoding", "created_at":"Mon Aug 09 02:51:01 +1000 2010", "licence":"Regular Licence", "item_name":"Showtime - Business and Portfolio WordPress Theme", "item_id":"117367" } }

while incorrect details gives you an empty JSON hash:

{"verify-purchase":{}}

As fresh said, “seems like we can finally say goodbye to comments and emails…”

I’m working on getting this integrated into the multipass tender authentication I briefly set up for him as a proof of concept, and I’ll post the code on Github when it’s done.

397 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

I believe it’s done within the context of the authors API key – so you’d need the license details of someone who has bought your theme – I can’t get details about my purchases. I’m just testing this with Fresh.

I do have some test data to work with, also I tried the download-purchase set and this one worked (also needed an api & purchase code)

by
by
by
by
by
by