44 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
kluska says

What you think about option to enablie editing items that are waiting in quene for acceptation? I mean, enable to edit some of the options like description or some included files (some option like category or type of file may have different quenes so could not to be edited)

It may be ‘paintful’ when you realize you’ve missed some important line that may be changed in 2 minutes, but your quene is now 90%.

And I was thinking about simple ‘Preview’ button too. I know that there is ‘envatitor’, but: why not, and i think not everyone is aware of this.

118 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
aitor72 says

Yes, it could be a great idea, but i think that people will submit his projects before finishing it to have a place in the revision queue.

In my opinion its a good idea.

2276 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
manuelvega says

you can always cancel if you miss something & re-upload ..

225 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Palestinian Territory
+5 more
YousefShanti says

Probably most of envato authors thought of this (including me) but it’s unfeasible due to the certain fact that some authors will use it to reserve a prior place in the queue as soon as they receive a soft-rejection note for example.
If such option would be implemented, some conditions should apply like:

• Disallowing the re-submission of a recently re-uploaded item for a period of time e.g 2 hours
  • Every re-submission will move you 3 or more place behind :P
  • Or allow editing when the queue reached %75 percent and up

I guess there are many conditions that will impose the fair usage of such feature, envato developers are capable of doing the magic!

44 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
kluska says

yshanti yep, you’re right, I havent thought about it. But beeing aware of this I think that for now it would be nice to allow to change description, maybe thumb images or stuff like this. Now you may make mistake on your preview link and you can’t edit it. And for this I dont find any explanation.

Manuelvega, but you’d have to wait another day or two.

ps. And ‘Preview’ option – just sayn

by
by
by
by
by
by