23 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MrMuneeb says

This messge “Unfortunately your submission eFlat – 404 Page isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Thanks for your submission! - The Envato Marketplaces Team

Questions? See our Knowledgebase and Support Center at http://support.envato.com

P.S. For your reference, here are the details from your submission.

eFlat – 404 Page

description

FEATURES

• Responsive
  • HTML5 & CSS3
  • Fontawesome icons
  • Google Web Fonts
  • Social Icons
  • Use for any page error
  • Crossbrowser Compatible with IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- 404 clean theme, 404 page, 404 responsive theme, error page, missing page, modern, not found, responsive” _______ Live Preview http://techtopweb.tk/demos/eFlat/ _______

Why Rejected, What eFlat need !

23 posts
MrMuneeb says

I have uploaded my theme but the themeforest rejected it,The reason which they give are “Unfortunately your submission eFlat – 404 Page isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.” What changes do i apply in my theme?

Can anybody help me in this problem. Demo link http://techtopweb.tk/demos/eFlat/ looking forward for your positive and helpful responsive. “Thanks”

3556 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

The design is pretty bad.. 404 pages are really simple pages so you need to upload something really awesome and unique if you want to get approved. Your page has typography issues, color issues, spacing issues and on top of that it doesn’t bring anything new to the table. Look around at the theme that are here and compare..

186 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeBuddies says

There is nothing special about your template. It is way to plain. Take a look at other templates in your category. They is a lot more to them.

23 posts
MrMuneeb says
look to “Blake – 404 Not Found Page” , very simple ,and not fully responsive http://themeforest.net/item/blake-404-not-found-page/6588796?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=reidark

My Theme “eFlat” best of that “Blake”

23 posts
MrMuneeb says
23 posts
MrMuneeb says
3556 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

^ Your theme is not better. As i said – you have typography issues, spacing issues, color issues. Yes, the theme that you gave is really simple, but outstands your item on every level.

2. Your item is too similar to the one that you linked.

480 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
FlatKing says

You’ve pretty much copied “Blake” and made a worse version, the typography looks awful – Would you honestly pay for that over something like This? Whist it might have similar functionality it looks a hell of a lot better

When you have someone like RubenBristian trying to help you out and you don’t accept his help you’re making a big mistake!

23 posts
MrMuneeb says

How to me that I develop eFlat to become good

by
by
by
by
by
by