6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
gluglu says

Have the same problem. But it doesn’t work for me! Here is my code, what do I have to do: <?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?> <div post_class=""> id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>"> <div class="hentry-inner"> <?php $format = get_post_format(); if( false === $format ) $format = 'standard'; get_template_part( 'includes/postformats/'.$format ); ?> </div> </div> <?php endwhile; endif; ?>
In loop.php file line 2: Replace post_class() to post_class(‘post’)

Thanx for fast feedback! But it didn’t work for me. Is anything else what I have looking for? I use Theme Version 1.1.2! Maybe this is my problem?!

<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
           <div post_class=""> id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>">

<div class="hentry-inner">
                        <?php     $format = get_post_format();   
                                if( false === $format )  $format = 'standard'; 
                                get_template_part( 'includes/postformats/'.$format );
                        ?>
                </div>
        </div>
<?php endwhile; endif; ?>

I use Theme Version 1.1.2! also. Have a look with your ftp Programm at wp-content > themes > elastico > loop.php and there (in the loop.php file line 2) replace post_class() to post_class(‘post’) That’s it.

7 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
martinbruss says

I found the error.

It was because in your text is `┬┤and not ’. So a easy problem from the copy part.

Thanks a lot for your help!

4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Portugal
bazaroide says

Hi guys, I also bought this theme but I didn’t install setup my website before they take the theme.

So, I have some questions and I’m hopping someone can help me.

1 – The easy one… I can’t put the blog function working. In Settings / Reading, I have Static Pages selected, because I want a gallery page as my home. But how can I configure the blog to a menu button?

2 – In Permalinks, I have this structure: / category / postname /

In WP-Admin we have Portfolio and Galleries. Inside the section “Galleries” when we create a new one, we stay with a link like this: www.websitename.com/gallery/post-name

Well, I want to change the category/slug name “gallery” to something else. Is it possible? eg: www.websitename.com/projects/post-name

I set up different Pages with page atributes set as Gallery Template, and I want this ones to be my “gallery”. And the real “gallery” slug I want a different name, like “projects”.

I already tried Redirection plugin, but it doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance ;)

7 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
martinbruss says

Hi bazaroide,

we can help you with all your questions, but at the moment I didn’t have time… I will come back to you tomorrow;)).

Cheers Martin

4 posts
  • Located in Portugal
bazaroide says

No problem, I’ll wait for your solution =D

Thanks ;)

4 posts
  • Located in Portugal
bazaroide says

And btw, is it possible to show the number of photos on that post (eg: “4 of 15”) instead of the image title?

Thanks ;)

2 posts
manona says

Hi guys, I’m going crazy with this template!! Could you tell me how would be possible to link a gallery into a portfolio without showing the navigation button (previous – next) exactly like this http://lucafinotti.com/port/photo-2/ (this site is not mine, mine is still local and now have no public link available) once i click on the gallery in the next page I only see the pictures without other kind of text (i.e gallery name, previous, next and other stuff)... PLEASE!!

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
tamiseymour says

Hi – Since elastico support has disappeared, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me out. I have been running the elastico theme on my site for about 6 months. I recently updated to wordpress 3.5.1 and now the gallery is not showing up on my homepage. I am not sure if it stopped working before or after the wp update. everything else works. here is my site: www.tamiseymour.com. thank you so much in advance.

381 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
GoodLayers says
I think the theme creator might not provide support anymore… I think you should hire a coder to fix it. :/

Hi – Since elastico support has disappeared, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me out. I have been running the elastico theme on my site for about 6 months. I recently updated to wordpress 3.5.1 and now the gallery is not showing up on my homepage. I am not sure if it stopped working before or after the wp update. everything else works. here is my site: www.tamiseymour.com. thank you so much in advance.
2 posts
manona says

I think the theme creator might not provide support anymore… I think you should hire a coder to fix it. :/

Thank you so much GoodLayers :) (e graziarcazzo) I hope in someone having the same problem, probably is a configuration problem that someone already solved.

by
by
by
by
by
by