3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
jointxs says

Hello Support/Content Reviewer,

Here is the question that might sound to be strange though: - What has happened with nice Elegantica Drupal Theme? It’s just disappeared recently off the Themeforest.net

I had considered to buy it but no joy to do it today. Let me know, please, if this a temporary issue or this great Elegantica Drupal theme has been discontinued forever. Thanks a lot!

Kindest Regards, jointxs

3667 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

you would need to contact the author of the file. TF have no copyright on the files and the authors have the right to remove files as and when they please for whatever reason. it may well just be a temporary thing but the author s the only one who will be able to tell you for sure. good luck

3 posts
jointxs says
Thanks a lot for a prompt reply. I did contacted the author and here is the answer:
The Reviewer disabled it and said that it must improve drupal installation.

I have been working with drupal since drupal version 4, now it version 7. I know how to deliver to customers easiest to install the theme. But Reviewer give me this link http://drupal.org/project/quickstart [1] and said that i must follow this .

I dont know what is that. Seem That is virtual marchine for Ubuntu , and i dont know what is Reviewer wanted.

Now i contacted to envato and waiting for week for their response .

Very upset for now.

if you could give a post about elegantica on http://themeforest.net/forums [2] may this helps me and get Elegantica re-active.

Thank you

Kind regards, Toan

Hope the issue has to solved due to kind of mistaken actions taken recently.

3667 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Sounds like Envato need to go back to the author and tell him what they want him to do first then it will no doubt come back

3 posts
jointxs says

Dear Charlie4282, Let me appreciate you a lot for your backup on pushing the Envato to go back to the author by explaining him more explicitly in details what type of requirements needs to be deployed at his Elegantica-product so the it fulfill the bare minimum for to re-activate it.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

Hi jointxs, the file may have been disabled due to a problem with it, and can/will be re-activated again once the problem is fixed and the author has updated it.

This is a process which involves the Review Team providing a note with all the needed improvements, and the author updating his item to meet the desired criteria.

Should the author need additional clarification of a previously received note, he is welcomed to contact support and we’ll make sure the Review Team points him in the right direction.

by
by
by
by
by
by