2180 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Hey guys, right now on frontpage is a file that pretty obviously has prerenders of Element 3D included.

I wonder what is the right behaviour now, the author did not state that it is E3D but just by looking at it I’m 99% sure (and another author who contacted me about this, too). And anyone who knows the plugin would recognize that too, I guess.

Nothing you can do about it?

856 posts Nicely done
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+9 more
MotionRevolver Envato team says

If you feel there’s an issue, you can always notify support to have the review team look into it.

But how can you be certain what you’re looking at are E3D pre-renders, unless you’ve purchased the file?

Might want to be careful and be sure of your claims before making blind accusations.

2351 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Please, how in the world you can know it has element 3d pre-renders, I’m really curious.

2180 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

I don’t want to make false assumptions here, I cannot prove it and neither can anyone else. I’ve contacted the author in private and he told me it’s done with C4D so everything should be fine :) You can close this thread I guess. I flagged my first post.

I’m just curious. We know it’s forbidden but just by looking at a prerender there is no proof that it’s E3D, so how did you want to handle such a case in the first place? Or is it more like a ethical guideline than a rule?

@Efekt:

The reason I thought it is E3D is because it looks exactly like it’s done with the Animation Engine from Element. I’m not the only one who seemed to be curious about it (as I said I was contacted by another author).

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread has been locked › OP Request

I’ve contacted the author in private and he told me it’s done with C4D so everything should be fine :) You can close this thread I guess. I flagged my first post.
by
by
by
by
by
by