149 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
davidossahdez says

• Simultaneous to the Element 3D issue(s), we had an issue with the Element 3D category due to the way it was based on an attribute. We needed to get some extra functionality added behind the scenes to allow us to give it the same functionality as a “regular” category.
  • We don’t need a new “Element 3D” category. It’s a plugin, not a new kind of creative field. So we also need a category called Trapcode Particular? No. It’s just a tool.
    Maybe a better approach is to create a new tag (just like “Requires Plugins” tag) and you can filter out every project that uses Element 3D, but in my opinion, if you are looking for a opener is better to find it in the “Openers” category. In the description, every author should specify if you need Element 3D, just the same as any other plugin.

For advertise this new Element 3D projects, you can put a banner in the home page. As always.

7776 posts
    • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
    • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
    • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    • Has referred 10+ members
    +4 more
    doru says

Maybe a better approach is to create a new tag (just like “Requires Plugins” tag) and you can filter out every project that uses Element 3D, but in my opinion, if you are looking for a opener is better to find it in the “Openers” category.

Is actually what they did. They added a new option to the upload page where you specify if your project use element3d or not. Possibly in the future in that list there will be other main plugins like particular. So buyers can click on one of those special tags in the item description and list all items that use a particular plugin.

Now this was removed because it created a bug, I think because the attribute was by default unchecked and broke the edit page for all the projects already on the marketplace.

511 posts
    • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
    +3 more
    5p1r17 says
    VideoCopilot published new 1.5.5 beta: http://www.videocopilot.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=105378

One of the features is updated file relinking system

1817 posts Videohive author & moderator
    • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
    • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
    • Has referred 1000+ members
    • Helps us moderate the forums
    +11 more
    Mocarg Moderator says

^ I think that when they release this officially we will see Element 3D on VH… i think…

149 posts
    • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
    +3 more
    davidossahdez says

I have one project in PAUSED mode just because the shadow casting issue with Element 3D. :impatient:
    Anything without accurate shadows looks terrible fake! Anyone has news about in which version Element 3D will support shadow casting?

7776 posts
    • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    +4 more
    doru says

I have one project in PAUSED mode just because the shadow casting issue with Element 3D. :impatient:
    Anything without accurate shadows looks terrible fake! Anyone has news about in which version Element 3D will support shadow casting?

probably version 2

511 posts
    +3 more
    5p1r17 says

probably version 2

yeah, probably… :D

159 posts
    • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
    • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
    +3 more
    Artem200800 says
    who have already downloaded the plugin projects Element 3D? and you have loaded it on YouTube? my projects http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcYJ8RMgU8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGmH3czqNvQ
    707 posts
    • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
    +3 more
    3dbacks says

I’m waiting to see…..

149 posts
    • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
    +1 more
    didgi says

who have already downloaded the plugin projects Element 3D? and you have loaded it on YouTube? my projects http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcYJ8RMgU8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGmH3czqNvQ
    Hi,

i like the transition to the envato logo

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by