7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

and you have loaded it on YouTube?

I’m waiting for the official launch on videohive. I’m not working on element 3d templates currently so I can’t show a preview but I’m using the plugin for other projects.

No video, but I have a screen from a personal project I’m working on:

The plugin have some issues but overall is great. No excuse to not have it in your toolbox.

148 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Artem200800 says

you have the picture Russian Su-47 “Berkut” NATO codification: Firkin

148 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Artem200800 says

Which projects are still being downloaded e3d? :)

435 posts butlerm.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

So… only 10 or so days to go until it has been 2 months since the original element category launch date. Hurray! Glad I stopped making element templates

6 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
catastrophic3D says
148 posts
+3 more
Artem200800 says
189 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
WebRa says
7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

So… only 10 or so days to go until it has been 2 months since the original element category launch date. Hurray! Glad I stopped making element templates

I’m not sure why envato didn’t catch the issue with the files path when they did the element 3d beta program. Is strange. This issue will appear immediately when you move the folder to another location. The reviewer would had found this issue immediately as he opened the file. I’ve read the thread asking for authors to participate in the beta program and compiled the form but no one contacted me. Can someone confirm that the beta program actually took place?

With this new file relinking fix we should be good to go. :) (Maybe)

2666 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Won a competition Contributed a blog post
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Hi guys, sorry for the longer than expected delay, we’re still waiting on the creation of the Marketplace category to house the Element 3D files. It’s a little trickier than normal because the category is based on an attribute and we want to re-use this technique/solution for other Marketplaces/categories in the future so it has to be done right.

Once the devs add the new Element 3D “pseudo category” we can get the reviewers to review and publish the files we still have on hold, get them all staged, and then launch the category. Until then there’s nothing we can do I’m afraid, we’re just going to have to remain patient a little while longer. Thanks again for understanding. We’ll obviously swing by and keep you abreast of developments as they happen.

14 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
OlympiaLogger says

Got an ETA…re-estimate?

by
by
by
by
by
by