114 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
vidosworld says

Is It A Joke This Element 3D?! Or I am “The Only One Person Who Can See”. Good! Guys good luck with your E3DT! but before investing in this as a freelancer think about your clients! I just spend 5000 pounds in Premiere Cs 6,Trapcode Suite, ShapeShifter, VC OF , everything from aescripts and so on (I have few more)... when I am going to stop?! I am just a freelancer! But I found an answer here: http://videohive.net/item/photo-gallery-on-a-sunny-afternoon/3209013 . I mean, come on! With just simple tutorials YOU can achieve this! So… in my opinion it is all about imagination! You can create a lot of things just having the last AE! ( Sorry for my English I am just a foreigner lost in UK ) but don`t forget something “Good morning, and in case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!”. P.S: Sorry about everything is just funny for me to read all of this after few pints of beer and working on : 2 projects of my life. Take care and good luck with your E3DT!

114 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
vidosworld says

and will soon upload another project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcYJ8RMgU8

I have something better than this one :) ! You`ll see soon! Without Element 3D! Just AE CS6! So no more money spending! Is just about imagination! Good luck with your project!

1996 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

Is It A Joke This Element 3D?! Or I am “The Only One Person Who Can See”. Good! Guys good luck with your E3DT! but before investing in this as a freelancer think about your clients! I just spend 5000 pounds in Premiere Cs 6,Trapcode Suite, ShapeShifter, VC OF , everything from aescripts and so on (I have few more)... when I am going to stop?! I am just a freelancer! But I found an answer here: http://videohive.net/item/photo-gallery-on-a-sunny-afternoon/3209013 . I mean, come on! With just simple tutorials YOU can achieve this! So… in my opinion it is all about imagination! You can create a lot of things just having the last AE! ( Sorry for my English I am just a foreigner lost in UK ) but don`t forget something “Good morning, and in case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!”. P.S: Sorry about everything is just funny for me to read all of this after few pints of beer and working on : 2 projects of my life. Take care and good luck with your E3DT!

Element opens up a wide range of possibilities AE CS6 alone is either not capable of or needs very long to do. And the price of 149 dollar is nothing, as it might save you from investing in a multi-thousand dollar 3d program.

It’s nice when you can work with ae alone, we all can and did, but just think about what possibilities this tiny investion (compared to the 6k you’ve already spent on AE Scripts that might be obsolete with this plugin) brings to the table.

141 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Russian Federation
Artem200800 says

and will soon upload another project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcYJ8RMgU8
I have something better than this one :) ! You`ll see soon! Without Element 3D! Just AE CS6! So no more money spending! Is just about imagination! Good luck with your project!

I will be happy if you get better :) but my buyers can use CS5.5 and above and will render CS6 longer than using E3D.

507 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
5p1r17 says

I just spend 5000 pounds in Premiere Cs 6,Trapcode Suite, ShapeShifter, VC OF , everything from aescripts and so on (I have few more)...
If you can allow yourself to spend such amount of money, then 149$ shouldn’t be a problem for you, because it worth this. It opens you a bunch of new possibilities, that other plugins cant.
114 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
vidosworld says

I just spend 5000 pounds in Premiere Cs 6,Trapcode Suite, ShapeShifter, VC OF , everything from aescripts and so on (I have few more)...
If you can allow yourself to spend such amount of money, then 149$ shouldn’t be a problem for you, because it worth this. It opens you a bunch of new possibilities, that other plugins cant.
You might be right ! probably I will invest this 149$ sooner or later but for a moment I will wait for the market response.
114 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
vidosworld says

I will be happy if you get better :) but my buyers can use CS5.5 and above and will render CS6 longer than using E3D.
;) Just havin fun last night. No offence at all! :)
141 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Artem200800 says

at anyone who was offended? :)))))

141 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Artem200800 says

we must wait for the first projects we will see :)

by
by
by
by
by
by