• Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

As far as I’m aware, the only reason E3D projects are not yet allowed is that Videohive hasn’t got around to accepting them for some unknown reason.

837 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

This is a good topic, I didn’t know videohive not allowed element3d!

1699 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

As far as I know is the use of the included models of E3D in templates not allowed, but still I’m wondering why?

I can understand why pre-renders are forbidden, but if the buyer needs to have a copy of Element 3D to use my template, he also has the models provided with that software. So everyone is only using assets he has correctly licensed.

If VC is not planning on releasing another Element 3D edition without the included models this doesn’t make any sense. Most of them are primitive shapes..

201 posts
  • Elite Author
  • France
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+4 more
Darkpulse says

As far as I’m aware, the only reason E3D projects are not yet allowed is that Videohive hasn’t got around to accepting them for some unknown reason.

Maybe I have to try to upload a project. I’ve 2 projects ready to publish on videohive, and we will see what’s happen… ;)

44 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
simlos says

in my opinion the problems are not only the models (addon packs), also the pro shader bundle and included maps and i am not sure for the environment maps.

safety first – use your own assets in upcoming ae projects using element 3D. or maybe it will push sales on 3docean?

i think there will be alot of projects using element3D in future and hopefully not only text/shape extrusions but the general talent level here is so high, i can’t even image yet what great projects will be released. :)

cheers simlos

1238 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
graphic4444 says

i’d like to see some E3D projects, esp logo animations and others here, someday soon. text logo stuff doesnt use prerenders for most, just animated texts

595 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
addeystock says

Hey felt where did you go?..

4795 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Beta Tester
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Hey felt where did you go?..

What do you mean? I’m here.

6785 posts
  • Italy
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

Keep in mind that E3D prerender rules are set by Cramer not by VideoHive. I don’t think Envato should somehow exclusively enforce this third-party license. Every author reads license and agrees with the terms and conditions upon the purchase of that plugin. Reviewers do their best to prevent these files from being approved, but they’re not a police and if author decides to break the license – he keeps the full liability for that. Still if you’re certain that some of the files are using E3D prerendes please do report them to Support. Obvious license violation should not be tolerated either.

EXACTLY !

reviewers can’t be video copilot police. If video copilot thinks someone broke some license, they are free to send DMCA take down requests.

Said this, one should have the honesty to respect the license for the plugins they purchase.

201 posts
  • Elite Author
  • France
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
Darkpulse says

Actually a file came in today that is using Element 3D I put it on hold to find out what is the recent policy about accepting E3D projects. Personally i don’t own the plugin so I’m not capable of reviewing those, but if i hear something useful from Brian or Mark – I’ll let you know.

Good ! please let us know here if it’s accepted or not.

by
by
by
by
by
by