437 posts butlerm.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

Keep in mind that E3D prerender rules are set by Cramer not by VideoHive. I don’t think Envato should somehow exclusively enforce this third-party license. Every author reads license and agrees with the terms and conditions upon the purchase of that plugin. Reviewers do their best to prevent these files from being approved, but they’re not a police and if author decides to break the license – he keeps the full liability for that. Still if you’re certain that some of the files are using E3D prerendes please do report them to Support. Obvious license violation should not be tolerated either.

EXACTLY !

reviewers can’t be video copilot police. If video copilot thinks someone broke some license, they are free to send DMCA take down requests.

Said this, one should have the honesty to respect the license for the plugins they purchase.

Pretty sure I said this exact same thing 10 posts ago but somehow you guys didn’t pay attention to it

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

unfortunately envato can’t police every file that is uploaded…

just like it can’t police websites that link to illegal downloads of our own files…. just like it can’t police sample images or footage to make sure it is not in violation…

If you see something wrong with another file, contact support and hopefully support will do something… I have submitted complaints in the past on misused files in placeholders and unfortunately envato doesn’t seem to contact the author or delete the file unless the original creator contact them with a DMCA notice. So start contacting Andrew

EXACTLY !

reviewers can’t be video copilot police. If video copilot thinks someone broke some license, they are free to send DMCA take down requests. Said this, one should have the honesty to respect the license for the plugins they purchase.

:)

599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

As far as I’m aware, the only reason E3D projects are not yet allowed is that Videohive hasn’t got around to accepting them for some unknown reason.
Hey felt where did you go?..
What do you mean? I’m here.

I mean you will be always on forum but recently you weren’t on forum for some days…

2710 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

For anyone interested in creating Element 3D™ content for VideoHive, please see our invitation and opportunity here. Thanks!

201 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Darkpulse says

For anyone interested in creating Element 3D™ content for VideoHive, please see our invitation and opportunity here. Thanks!

Great initiative guys ! Unfortunately I’m not available for this next two months, but I’ve already some Element 3D projects ready to send to videohive, does that mean I can upload it now ?

1559 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+8 more
dorde says

I’m not sure about new category…
Element 3D will be new videohive category or subcategory in category “After Effects Project Files” ?
Or subsubcategory in after effects projects files / after effects project files created with plugins?
I am available for freelance work, but I would like to see more details.
Thanks.

2710 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Great initiative guys ! Unfortunately I’m not available for this next two months, but I’ve already some Element 3D projects ready to send to videohive, does that mean I can upload it now ?

No, sorry, we are not accepting files yet. I will be contacting a selection of authors from all those that complete the form in due course with further information.

2354 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

@scottwills – honestly, I don’t get this one… What exactly has to be done in this freelance work? Element 3D templates for selling on videohive, or how? Some more details would be great.

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I’ve filled that form. Hopefully the staff receive it.

by
by
by
by
by
by