42 posts Different Themes
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
+5 more
different-themes says

Hi,

Our teem is looking for a web designer, that is already a elite author here, with good HTML/CSS/JS knowledge’s.

You will get 40% from wp incomes.

Why 40%?

Because:
  • You won’t have to answer any support tickets about WordPress version. (Usually get about 15 tickets per day).
  • You will get 100% income from your PSD and HTML files.
  • You won’t need to update the WordPress version every month etc when WordPress will release some new update.

WordPress themes will be uploaded from my account!

If you are interested please contact me via ThemeForest account.

p.s I would like to create premium magazine themes, more information about that in the correspondence.

different-themes
different-themes Recent Posts Threads Started
  • Won a competition
+5 more
different-themes says

Up!

different-themes
  • Won a competition
+5 more
different-themes says

BUMP!

2197 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

I am not elite but i consider myself a pretty damn good designer.Gimme a buzz if you are interested. You can check out my portfolio on TF. http://themeforest.net/user/mafloral/portfolio I have a unique style you can see it for yourself.

Cheers

Lester

96 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
JollyThemes says

Hi Different Themes, I hope you will get good designer :) But elite author? :) My sugesstion, try to find good html template :) because many new author have good templates. But they are not elite author. I hope you will get good designer. Have a nice year :D

166 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
NestoLab says

Hi Different Themes, I hope you will get good designer :) But elite author? :) My sugesstion, try to find good html template :) because many new author have good templates. But they are not elite author. I hope you will get good designer. Have a nice year :D

Good point.

@different-themes

the main problem is: you need an elite who know nothing about WordPress or he have no time to develop his items into WordPress.

Try to make it in general, i think you will have many authors who wants to co-operate, it’s just an opinion and the final decisions is yours.

And good luck :)

different-themes
  • Won a competition
+5 more
different-themes says

Still looking!

I must agree, the designer could also be not an Elite author, but he should know the wp html layout basics.

So again I’m still looking for a designer here for long term partnership! I really like to create magazine themes, so if you have a good portfollio, then please let me know.

I would like to create new themes, not convert your existing html to wp!

114 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
mountainthemes says

Why the hell an ELITE designer should work for you ??

61 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
supersimple says

Yeah, I don’t think anyone who does design and front-end development will work with you this way. I guess you’re the one that is going to tell what has to happen (you want to create magazine themes) and then a designer / f.e. developer should create something for you. There’s no benefit for this person at all. This person would rather design and develop things on his own (without someone who’s looking over his shoulder) and after that asking for a WP developer to create a WP theme out of it.

There’s nothing wrong with the 40% commission, but the rest just doesn’t seem interesting at all. I’d rather look for 1 designer and 1 front-end developer, and work as a team, not as a manager who’s going to hand out the orders.

Good luck with it!

1143 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

Yeah, I don’t think anyone who does design and front-end development will work with you this way. I guess you’re the one that is going to tell what has to happen (you want to create magazine themes) and then a designer / f.e. developer should create something for you. There’s no benefit for this person at all. This person would rather design and develop things on his own (without someone who’s looking over his shoulder) and after that asking for a WP developer to create a WP theme out of it.

There’s nothing wrong with the 40% commission, but the rest just doesn’t seem interesting at all. I’d rather look for 1 designer and 1 front-end developer, and work as a team, not as a manager who’s going to hand out the orders.

Good luck with it!

You know. If you have a good code base and if you are very good at programming, you can tell to designer to create such templates that just a very, very limited number of people would be able to make it functional. BTW, this is not about magazine themes(they are just blogs with some cool things added to it, nothing new). ;)

I think you got the point.

by
by
by
by
by
by