510 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
pxt says

Hi all,

I am looking for a provider where I can “host” just my email addresses. e.g. myemail@domain.com

I need to register the domain and then have 10+ mailboxes (IMAP and POP3 needed + an online interface)

If webhosting is included in a cheaper bundle then I guess it’s a bonus. Has anyone got any ideas?

I have been searching for weeks, but cannot find any suitable deals.

Regards

1182 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
campolar says
Hi all,

I am looking for a provider where I can “host” just my email addresses. e.g. myemail@domain.com

I need to register the domain and then have 10+ mailboxes (IMAP and POP3 needed + an online interface)

If webhosting is included in a cheaper bundle then I guess it’s a bonus. Has anyone got any ideas?

Regards

Why not use google apps?

444 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
TahaH-Studio says

How much is your budget per month?

61 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Mike343 says
Hi all,

Regards

Only company I have experience with for this is godaddy as I have my domains and its easier to use there mail servers then my own. So far I have not had any problems.

27 posts
  • Located in United States
DylanOpet says

Hello! I offer a wide range of selection of web hosting, were you can definitely do this and more! It doesn’t sound like you need a lot of space however.. It’s recommend you try out the BasicPlus plan that I offer at Altramax! If you’re interested in UNLIMITED everything for hosting (first month is only $1 | Use Code: winwin4me), you’ll never need anything more after this plan, host unlimited websites, whatever!

BasicPlus: Hold up to 10 websites, 20,000MB Disk Space, 100,000mb of transfer and UNLIMITED email accounts for only steady $3.95/month! (includes more features, I recommend checking it out)

Take a look at it yourself! :)

To register an domain name, I recommend actually going to GoDaddy.com with their great deal!

$6.89 .coms (exp 6/30/10)
CODE : cjc689FAT

If there’s anything else I can help you with, I’d be glad to assist you!

Best Regards,
Dylan

510 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
pxt says
Hi all,

Regards
Why not use google apps?

$50 per user per year is too expensive for me at the moment. I’m looking for something at max of $100 per year. Sorry if the budget is too small :)

444 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
TahaH-Studio says
Hi all,

Regards
Why not use google apps?
$50 per user per year is too expensive for me at the moment. I’m looking for something at max of $100 per year. Sorry if the budget is too small :)

bluehost or Anhosting will offer much more than what you want and for about $80 a year. Im with AnHosting ATM and they are great. Absolutly

27 posts
DylanOpet says

We are having a deal, $30/annual for BasicPlus! You can save $17! In this case, you’re budget is over than expected for web hosting and you’ll save some cash.

61 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Mike343 says
Hello! I offer a wide range of selection of web hosting, were you can definitely do this and more! It doesn’t sound like you need a lot of space however.. It’s recommend you try out the BasicPlus plan that I offer at Altramax! If you’re interested in UNLIMITED everything for hosting (first month is only $1 | Use Code: winwin4me), you’ll never need anything more after this plan, host unlimited websites, whatever!

BasicPlus: Hold up to 10 websites, 20,000MB Disk Space, 100,000mb of transfer and UNLIMITED email accounts for only steady $3.95/month! (includes more features, I recommend checking it out)

Take a look at it yourself! :)

To register an domain name, I recommend actually going to GoDaddy.com with their great deal!

$6.89 .coms (exp 6/30/10)
CODE : cjc689FAT

If there’s anything else I can help you with, I’d be glad to assist you!

Best Regards,
Dylan

There is not such thing as unlimited. This is a heated term in the hosting industry.

27 posts
DylanOpet says
There is not such thing as unlimited. This is a heated term in the hosting industry.

Correct, however.. Feel free to buy the unlimited plan and use up as much space as you can. I can guarantee you you’ll have so much space, you’ll never come close to filling our servers up. We don’t have Dual Trays of 12TB drives for any reason! We actually encourage you to USE AS MUCH SPACE as possible, we pay every month for it. So it’s only going to waste. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by