hi! My first submission to Themeforest is rejected. It is an email template and the rejection reason is that famous one which is saying “Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to.”
will be glad of your posts to improve template!http://media-creative.eu/promomeil/
I think there’s too much going on there. Not sure if anybody would have time to read it all.
I’m far from an expert on email design, but my company does do a good bit of email marketing so I hope I at least know the trends in what works and what doesn’t. With that in mind, here are my thoughts…
- Personally, I don’t like the font choice, it can be hard to read on some content areas (particularly with the white on black coloring).
- I’d rather the menu items be text instead of image-based. Text is easier to modify and takes less to load.
- Finally, and I don’t mean to sound harsh, the theme overall has a ‘simplistic’ feel about it IMHO . Make it pop more, but don’t make it too cluttered.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.