1589 posts Chris Robinson
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

a little late to the party on this one but….

like everyone else email newsletters is something I dread doing, not sure if I would throw some in the mix…as others have said its such a pain to test across all the different clients, and most people use services like CampaignMonitor or MailChimp, etc…which include a basic set of templates that can be customized, tested and sent all within their system

156 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SachaG says

I also use campaign monitor. Instead of “email templates” we could design “campaign monitor templates”, using their content tags. Of course, the html version would also be provided for people who use another email system. But this way, we could have a partnership with campaign monitor, and maybe hold a contest like for shopify.

76 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
g_gilmore says

That’s a great idea Koroshiya.

I think this is a great idea for a category, I’m sure it would do well.

2019 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

hmm, reviewing and testing them would be nearly impossible but if there was a way then they might be good sellers. Nobody likes doing them so everyone will want to either use a service as others have mentioned or buy a template.

I guess it depends on if it’s worth the hassle of reviewing and testing them since that will be the biggest hurdle. Maybe there’s an easier way or something?

2445 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

-1 for “campaign monitor templates” – you are just narrowing the user’s choices – not fair

I know what I would personally do : i’d buy Interspire Email Marketer (hey, aussies do it all lol), and test it myself.

I mean, come on, if you earn 500$ here, consider it an investment ;) (you don’t just use it to test for TF, but also can send newsletters professionally, for clients)

Funny thing, I’ve suggested this category without knowing of this thread, and got positive feedback from the initiator – JW

Can’t wait!

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by