• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says

a little late to the party on this one but….

like everyone else email newsletters is something I dread doing, not sure if I would throw some in the mix…as others have said its such a pain to test across all the different clients, and most people use services like CampaignMonitor or MailChimp, etc…which include a basic set of templates that can be customized, tested and sent all within their system

156 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SachaG says

I also use campaign monitor. Instead of “email templates” we could design “campaign monitor templates”, using their content tags. Of course, the html version would also be provided for people who use another email system. But this way, we could have a partnership with campaign monitor, and maybe hold a contest like for shopify.

76 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
g_gilmore says

That’s a great idea Koroshiya.

I think this is a great idea for a category, I’m sure it would do well.

2016 posts Review Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says

hmm, reviewing and testing them would be nearly impossible but if there was a way then they might be good sellers. Nobody likes doing them so everyone will want to either use a service as others have mentioned or buy a template.

I guess it depends on if it’s worth the hassle of reviewing and testing them since that will be the biggest hurdle. Maybe there’s an easier way or something?

2441 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
digitalimpact says

-1 for “campaign monitor templates” – you are just narrowing the user’s choices – not fair

I know what I would personally do : i’d buy Interspire Email Marketer (hey, aussies do it all lol), and test it myself.

I mean, come on, if you earn 500$ here, consider it an investment ;) (you don’t just use it to test for TF, but also can send newsletters professionally, for clients)

Funny thing, I’ve suggested this category without knowing of this thread, and got positive feedback from the initiator – JW

Can’t wait!

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by