• Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Guys, try to keep it calm and friendly please.

773 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Mexico
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
GARRO says

we already kissed and made up Mark, lol… it was just a misunderstanding.. :)

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

DD, regarding your suggestion, it has come up many times, and has been discussed pretty thoroughly actually. If emails were to be sent out there would also need to be a whole system to enable people opt in or opt out of these emails as well because it could be abused.

When you release a new item, its shown on your feed. If buyers follow your RSS they can see when you release something new. When you update your file, if someone is dying for it, they will probably keep in communication with you, and will probably get the update when its approved. Other people that aren’t in immediate need of it, may check back and see it eventually.

I understand you want to get your update out to the masses, and there are some great suggestions to improve this current system. But I think what Garro was trying to say, is maybe post in one of the threads that already exist about the subject rather than creating a new thread to ask the same question. Also there’s a good chance any questions you may have will be answered in other threads.

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says
we already kissed and made up Mark, lol… it was just a misunderstanding.. :)

You guys are soo cute ;)

4264 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

+1 Dany, I’ve suggested that so many times, In fact Collis says this to my suggestion:

“I think it’s possible, I’ll find out from the devs how hard something like this would be to do.”

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/improvement-ideas/16576?page=10#151849

You guys are soo cute

awww! \\ :D lol!

3135 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
Daniel_R says
DD, regarding your suggestion, it has come up many times, and has been discussed pretty thoroughly actually. If emails were to be sent out there would also need to be a whole system to enable people opt in or opt out of these emails as well because it could be abused.

When you release a new item, its shown on your feed. If buyers follow your RSS they can see when you release something new. When you update your file, if someone is dying for it, they will probably keep in communication with you, and will probably get the update when its approved. Other people that aren’t in immediate need of it, may check back and see it eventually.

I understand you want to get your update out to the masses, and there are some great suggestions to improve this current system. But I think what Garro was trying to say, is maybe post in one of the threads that already exist about the subject rather than creating a new thread to ask the same question. Also there’s a good chance any questions you may have will be answered in other threads.

+1

Dany: Before posting a new thread just check out if there is another one answering your questions. Have a nice day!

by
by
by
by
by
by