1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
kelsangnyema says

(I hope I’m posting this under the correct topic!)

I cannot get the Media Library to work correctly while I’m editing webpages.

We are using the Enfold theme. I cannot find the version number, but Wordpress says we’re using the most current version.

If I try to upload a new image I get an error saying that it cannot be uploaded. If I try to insert an already existing image from the Media Library onto a page, the Media Library comes up blank and it acts like it’s trying to load but the images never appear.

I have tried de-activating all of the plug-ins we have running and that didn’t help at all.

We are also receiving this error, even after we deleted the plug-in all together:

W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/scarolin/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php.

I’m not sure if this is connected with the Media Library issue or not.

Please help!

Thanks very much!

498 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
simonswiss says

Hi!

Since this is a theme-related issue, you need to enquire directly with the theme author, Kriesi.

The author has a dedicated support forum where your request will be taken care of, here is not the right place to post as you are in an open, public discussion forum.

ThemeForest is a marketplace that sells items from a lot of different authors, and is therefore not able to help out on theme-specific questions – that’s the author’s (not mandatory) job.

You’re in good hands with Kriesi, i am sure you will get a quick answer if you post on the support forum.

by
by
by
by
by
by