296 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

@Australia – I sent you FontAwesome + the 3 icons via your profile.

@joiaco – lol! I’m not really a graphics guy any more – I’m actually a front and back end web developer.

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Cheers Matey gonna get working on them today . Goodonya :)

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Looks very clean and very useful too.

A job well done!

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

@Brad do you by any chance have fontawesome-webfont.eot ? of new set please

296 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

fontawesome-webfont.eot is the same as fontawesome.eot just different name.

5458 posts
+4 more
Australia says

fontawesome-webfont.eot is the same as fontawesome.eot just different name.

Okies , my bad. Was struggling to get it to work, will have another bash :)

296 posts
+3 more
CodeFusion says

Did you get it worked out?

5458 posts
+4 more
Australia says

Did you get it worked out?

Nope lol, I got sidetracked with a bottle of Grog.

Just finishing up some iterations, then will revisit it and try again. I know I customised our version, just need to figure out what I did and do a roll back then a roll out pmsl

Reverse engineering my own shit drves me bonkers at times.

261 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Hey, this looks great! Does that font work in Photoshop though? I have tested it with the classnames and tried to copy the icons directly from the demo page but it’s not showing up. Any ideas?

296 posts
+3 more
CodeFusion says

I’m not sure. Never tried it. I just needed it for the web. I’ll check into it.

by
by
by
by
by
by