23 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
ni3oxside says

System Languagge : Php, Java, Mysql, Html, Css Knowledge required for this task: Php, Mysql, Html

What is: This is a client project and payment management system. The system is available and ready however what is required is some enhancement to be done on the system. The system has 2 type of access sides, (1) Admin login (which will be the Owner) and (2) Client Login (which will be the customer). What is required is as follows:

1) on Admin login side: - Add client logo or name as watermark on the pdf or printable invoice. - Add Client Company logo and display on some places on the system, the company logo, eg: manage clients page - Add Admin Avatar - Show already available report functions on dashboard instead in seperate pages eg; Support Reports, Unpaid or Overdue Reports, TaxPaid, Who’s Online, Projects by Status, Task Monitor, Messages, Open/ New Tickets, Announcement - Add report functions to dashboard which are for (1) show Invoice that will be due in 3 days, (2) Recent Activity (activity of all changes by any admin)

2) on Client Front-End - Client can add Avatar or else let there be a default avatar based on company logo

I will provide available images and login access for better understanding, we can also talk over Skype. Note: Not all requirement is very necessary so do quote me for what you can do and inform me of the duration.

Thank you and kindly email me at ni3oxside@gmail.com if your interested and able to deliver.

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

So you functional part or Prototype HTML + Designing of above mentioned requirements.

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

System Languagge : Php, Java, Mysql, Html, Css Knowledge required for this task: Php, Mysql, Html

What is: This is a client project and payment management system. The system is available and ready however what is required is some enhancement to be done on the system. The system has 2 type of access sides, (1) Admin login (which will be the Owner) and (2) Client Login (which will be the customer). What is required is as follows:

1) on Admin login side: - Add client logo or name as watermark on the pdf or printable invoice. - Add Client Company logo and display on some places on the system, the company logo, eg: manage clients page - Add Admin Avatar - Show already available report functions on dashboard instead in seperate pages eg; Support Reports, Unpaid or Overdue Reports, TaxPaid, Who’s Online, Projects by Status, Task Monitor, Messages, Open/ New Tickets, Announcement - Add report functions to dashboard which are for (1) show Invoice that will be due in 3 days, (2) Recent Activity (activity of all changes by any admin)

2) on Client Front-End - Client can add Avatar or else let there be a default avatar based on company logo

I will provide available images and login access for better understanding, we can also talk over Skype. Note: Not all requirement is very necessary so do quote me for what you can do and inform me of the duration.

Thank you and kindly email me at ni3oxside@gmail.com if your interested and able to deliver.

Respond to my email buddy :)

by
by
by
by
by
by