443 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
vibes35 says

FYI - there is a free download of the .psdPhotoshop Magazine with a great article on enhancing renderings.

Great info on using the Depth of Field Pass!!

“We’re excited to provide you with a free copy of the July issue of .psd Photoshop online magazine. It includes a variety of great educational information including an exclusive Digital-Tutors video and print tutorial: ‘How to Enhance Renders in Photoshop CS5 .’”

Download .psd Photoshop Magazine today: http://psdmag.org/magazine/

arquitectostyles
arquitectostyles Recent Posts Threads Started
153 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
arquitectostyles says

hey, thanks for sharing pretty good article. I might try this soon. I usually just use the blur tool and blur parts of my renderings, and get pretty good results, but it seems like ill get cleaner results using the process.

1111 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
3alisha says

Gotta take a look really soon :) thank you for sharing :nerdy:

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Very nice, i have had a go at a few of the tuts some very nice drawing ones.

by
by
by
by
by
by