Hello guys, I came back and I have questions important to you and I hope to appeal to :
1. What is the year in which you record yourself in Envato ?
2. What is your feeling at that moment and you enter into the world market for big business ?
3. Do you want to compete to get to what you want ?
4. In the end, what is the thing that sparked your attention or you like since it began in Envato ?
And thank my brothers very much
3- every business is competition but here is another way
4- how to work and progress that provides
1. Envato (2009) Eden (2007)
3. No other way
4. Community. I learned web development over at FlashDen back in ‘07, haven’t looked back since.
1. 2008 July
2. To immediately utilize this to match my work/life style expectations
3. It really bugs being more compatible – than being competitive
4. The opportunity to observe the changing trends of industry in timely manner
(You avoided 3 more threads by asking bunch of 4 questions. Asking 10 would be more efficient )
- December, 2012
- Hm…Let’s see if I have it in me
- You are recognized for what you do, and not for your fancy degree, experience, or country
nCrafts saidOne of the best comments I have ever read in this forum. Well stated buddy!
...You are recognized for what you do, and not for your fancy degree, experience, or country
hmm.. isn’t this already apply for all the internet based professional – communities? Atleast I felt this way always – it is more of internet’s gift.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.