584 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

Am I doing this right?
I think you doing it wrong :P Also Gravity Dept… was wondering about your logo… did you know there is a hexagram shape on Saturn’s north pole? Is that the symbolism behind your logo, or is that just a coincidence.. video here

Move along folks, nothing to see here. Ignore the 192 billion square mile hexagon on Saturn. Let the department do its work.

412 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Why is there a GREAT black space under Samybeats and next to CodingJack lol !

Is this a subliminal message ! They don’t bite guys !

492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

Just put myself right next to a lovely girl :)

14 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
WevoThemes says

\\

67 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
OnSale says

But all the latest images are jpegs… Where’s the last png?

Edit: nevermind. :D

Placed mine, beneath SmoothThemes and above Toasy.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6060/wfw2.png

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Latest update:

\\

Remember, use the last image available, make sure it’s PNG when you start > and it remains PNG when you end your work on it. Save it as 1920×1440, and upload anywhere that doesn’t compress the image or convert it to JPEG (not IMGUR).

Thanks!

67 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
OnSale says

Easybrands, we picked the same spot, check above. :D Guys, how do we solve that? I wrote on the forum only to be able to edit the text later.

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Updated/Fixed

41 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
Easybrandz says

Done!

by
by
by
by
by
by