104 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+8 more
everytuesday says

565 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

everytuesday, I’m afraid your submission is invalid. The size of the yearbook-image is, and should stay, 1920×1440 pixels. It seems you’ve resized the image to 1280×960 pixels. The last valid version of the image was 1 hour ago, by Coriiander. Here’s the last valid version of the image: everytuesday, if you want to be on the yearbook, please resign it, assuring to maintain the image size of 1920×1440 pixels. Cheers.

104 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+8 more
everytuesday says

Dang it! online image hosting sites, arg. Thanks, Coriiander. Self hosting this baby.

2115 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Good thing I got in at the correct resolution.

\\

565 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

Good thing I got in at the correct resolution.

Graphic-Studio, unfortunately your submission is invalid. You have saved the yearbook-image as a lossy JPG-file, while it should be saved as a losless PNG-file. Please re-attach your signature and save it properly. The last valid image is from 43 minutes ago, by everytuesday. Here it is:

565 posts
+3 more
Coriiander says

Updated: I’ve removed some pixel-noise and done some minor pixel-bumping to make room for more signatures.

2 posts
+2 more
dmitrydiez says

112 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
FHR says

47 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
ashwave says

170 posts Amazing WordPress Themes
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Code125 says

by
by
by
by
by
by