3047 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

a full export of the raw google analytics data available for our account – so we can build our own awesome tools ! :)

951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

ref tracking

731 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
mordauk says

All of the above :D

1049 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

Another cool thing could be a better integration with our regular account so we don’t have to add the api key every time we want to check our stats

82 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
mikemcalister says

My vote is to spend that time on something more valuable to authors. If you’re going to work on stats, maybe try implementing something like Statementer into the author dashboard. That is an amazing script, and there is no reason we shouldn’t have that kind of NATIVE reporting and analytics by now. We need charts, graphs and other elements that help us monitor our sales.

Third-party scripts like Statementer are great, but we shouldn’t rely on them since they could go unsupported overnight. Not to mention, at the end of the day, it’s still a script hack.

Many of us are building businesses here at Envato, please help us make them better with a regular release schedule of features we can all benefit from! Analytics, sales tools, whatever!

The problem is, plenty of great ideas and features always get introduced in the forums and then just never happen. Don’t shoot the messenger, but the community is starting to notice the lack of evolution over here. “It’s in the pipe” has become a meme among Envato marketplace members! I didn’t start it, I swear!

</rant>

3748 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

Another cool thing could be a better integration with our regular account so we don’t have to add the api key every time we want to check our stats
http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/integrate-envato-analytics-into-the-marketplace-pages/47793?page=6

Grease monkey direct script url:
http://samlanning.com/greasemonkey/marketplace_integrated_analytics/marketplace_integrated_analytics.static.1.0.3.user.js

(thanks to @Reaper-Media )

1049 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/integrate-envato-analytics-into-the-marketplace-pages/47793?page=6

Grease monkey direct script url:
http://samlanning.com/greasemonkey/marketplace_integrated_analytics/marketplace_integrated_analytics.static.1.0.3.user.js (thanks to @Reaper-Media )

Thanks !

596 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

I agree with everyone above, especially quickandeasy ;) Purchase/Ref tracking would be gold!

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Access from the author dashboard. That is my main thing. I even forget that it exists…

938 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

Access from the author dashboard. That is my main thing. I even forget that it exists…

+1000

by
by
by
by
by
by