536 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • Trendsetter
+11 more
steve314
says

Sorting of our items based on most views…

453 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
BigBouncyBright
says

Another cool thing could be a better integration with our regular account so we don’t have to add the api key every time we want to check our stats

+1

891 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Team
  • Meetup Participant
  • Podster
  • 6 Years of Membership
+7 more
Jordan_M
Envato team
says

referral tracking

+

I would like to see Vahid, Collis, Cyan and Jun visit the forums at least once in a week. It’s been ages that I haven’t seen any post from Jun or has left Envato as well? ;)

They’re all still at Envato – just busy running the company! :P

1607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Featured Author
+7 more
AndrVlad
says

Another cool thing could be a better integration with our regular account so we don’t have to add the api key every time we want to check our stats
+1

Agree, would be great to see just several additional tabs(if you are the author) like shown below:

why not? :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

450 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 2
+5 more
vahid
Envato team
says
LucidStudios said referral tracking + I would like to see Vahid, Collis, Cyan and Jun visit the forums at least once in a week. It’s been ages that I haven’t seen any post from Jun or has left Envato as well?

Your wish is my command… 8-)

450 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 2
+5 more
vahid
Envato team
says

I’ve unsticked this thread now and we’ll be looking through to see what we can achieve and what improvements we can make. I’ll get back to you once I have an idea of what we can do.

1102 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
+7 more
mudi
says

Oops double post

1102 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
+7 more
mudi
says

I want to see that from which sites and link my referrals are coming from. And also I don’t wat to enter API key to see analytic. Thanks :)

789 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • United States
  • 5 Years of Membership
+4 more
GravityDept
says

Conversion tracking is more important than referral tracking. Useful analytics data tells me which sources are leading to more purchases not simply referring the most views. Ideally you could run multiple campaigns (with different tracking IDs) to see which is working best.

342 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 6
+4 more
tunesurfers
says

I don’t know if it was mentioned before but a general chart displaying overall activity on your items for certain time periods (this week, this month, last 3 months, etc) would be useful. I mean something which’ll give us some idea about performance of our items without having to check out each item one by one.

by
by
by
by
by
by