4 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Thailand
TheAppPoint says

?Hi madlep, I’m having this same issue. Yesterday I also used it normally but today i can’t to used it. can you check the blacklist for 122.155.168.139

Thanks!

223 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
SurStudio says

Facing similar issues here too. This is probably related with the site crashing a few hours ago.

225 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
GDragoN says

API is down for at least 9 hours now, since that is the last time I got update from it. None of the websites using API or apps on different devices can’t connect to API servers.

776 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

Same issue here.

3007 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Same issue and it locks my website, so i have to disable elements from it :( Please fix. Also the envato api class does not work any more. It has been like 2 months from when it stopped working.

69 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
DeluxeThemes says

This is a confirmation. Yes!

file_get_contents() and cURL methods both are not working. My customers reported that they can’t verify purchase, and when using cURL to validate. It gives a timeout error (Crashes the server for several seconds).

So I just wanted to confirm, that there’s an issue with Envato API. I can run file_get_contents() and cURL on other websites.

This has been working fine just until yesterday, cURL started to timeout and people can’t verify their codes.

When I put the json url in my browser, I can see it, but not working when I make a php call from my web server. Does anybody have the same issue?

Same here which lead me to think it’s my webserver, but looks like it’s not. :)

Thank you!

208 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dysko says

Hi there… If you place

ini_set('user_agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone Simulator; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OD X; en-us) AppleWebKit/535.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5');

requests will start to work… It’s like all requests from PHP without user agent string are blocked…

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Italy
dariolg says

I’ve purchased yesterday the userpro plugin and license code result invalid

69 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
DeluxeThemes says

Hi there… If you place

ini_set('user_agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone Simulator; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OD X; en-us) AppleWebKit/535.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5');

requests will start to work… It’s like all requests from PHP without user agent string are blocked…

But it was working fine until yesterday. Isn’t there a solution from Envato rather than hacking the code to make it work?

225 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
GDragoN says
But it was working fine until yesterday. Isn’t there a solution from Envato rather than hacking the code to make it work?

This is very bad move Envato did, they made changes to API without announcing it anywhere, without any warning that it will happen, and ALL apps anywhere using API have stopped working because of it. This is very, very unprofessional. I expect great many users will start blaming developers for apps they purchased to have stopped working. Nice one Envato!

I have confirmed that user agent is required, by running CURL requests with and without user agent, and if there is no user agent, all requests timeout.

Milan

by
by
by
by
by
by