2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
canexel says

How can i get a purchase code of my purchased themes on Wordpress? Thanks!

360 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
kaaz says

How can i get a purchase code of my purchased themes on Wordpress? Thanks!

Locate the theme you purchased in your “Downloads” list and click on the “License Certificate” link next to the download link.

After you have downloaded the certificate you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad and copy the Item Purchase Code.

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
canexel says

It worked! Thanks! Now I have to set up ichat to have support with DDstudios, at the moment i cant do it :-(

360 posts
  • Exclusive Author
kaaz says

It worked! Thanks! Now I have to set up ichat to have support with DDstudios, at the moment i cant do it :-(

Ask the author of that theme. Just go to the authors page who created the item you bought and you can email them with any problems you are having.

106 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
Section214 says

Any further updates on this issue (no pun intended). I’d love to see an update class that works WITH the envato API for both verification and downloading, but my research to this point says it’s still not feasible. :(

338 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
amzee says

Exactly, what I was looking for! Thanks !!!

2817 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Any further updates on this issue (no pun intended). I’d love to see an update class that works WITH the envato API for both verification and downloading, but my research to this point says it’s still not feasible. :(

I push updates out to wp themes/plugins, updates are hosted on my server though, because there is no way to automatically get the latest download file from envato easily. Updates will only go out when a valid purchase code is entered into a theme settings window.

unfortunately this is a rather custom system at this stage, so not really available for others to use easily, but it is possible if you feel like creating something yourself!

488 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+3 more
pixelentity says

I push updates out to wp themes/plugins, updates are hosted on my server though, because there is no way to automatically get the latest download file from envato easily.

any reason why you do this for wp themes also ? envato api provides ‘wp-list-themes’, ‘wp-download’ so there’s no need to host the files somewhere else.

No luck for wp plugins though.

2001 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
revaxarts says

I push updates out to wp themes/plugins, updates are hosted on my server though, because there is no way to automatically get the latest download file from envato easily.

any reason why you do this for wp themes also ? envato api provides ‘wp-list-themes’, ‘wp-download’ so there’s no need to host the files somewhere else.

No luck for wp plugins though.

This method requires the username and the users API key (which has to be generated – which has to be explained). David’s method only requires only the purchase code.

488 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+3 more
pixelentity says

This method requires the username and the users API key (which has to be generated – which has to be explained). David’s method only requires only the purchase code.
you have to explain them how to obtain the purchase code as well and the value is different for each purchase. On the other hand, the api key only has to be generated once and then it works for any theme.

I also assume the purchase verify is done on the update server or else it would be possible to bypass the check and obtain a download link without a purchase code. Even by caching the result, there’s still the possibility to hit the api limit.

BF

by
by
by
by
by
by