We use Envanto Asset Library for one of our sliders.
Should we remove the images in Main File(s) or is it ok that Main File(s) contain with those images?
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I think it is ok, you can include them.
what if I crop the image and the envanto watermarked removed!!!
I highly doubt that you can include the image in main file, but you are free to use it for exhibition and preview purpose
I think I won’t do that then…
but , what if I crop a image and the envanto watermarked removed!!!
Is that mean you will get the copyrights?, No, that too breach of the copyrights
I think it is clearly written that you are welcome to use the assets in envato assets library in previews AND main downloads http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/122