1241 posts How's the surf doing?
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

I’d be interested in the meetup, leeds is great for me :)

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

I’d be interested in the meetup, leeds is great for me :)

Good, I’m glad!

417 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
boomopera says

London used to be the spot..Ibiza anyone? :)
Probably a bit too far for us from the UK! :p
Its only one Ryanair away :)
631 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
UBLThemes says

I’d come depending on where in the country as very busy these day’s

Live in the midlands so if its only a couple of hours journey I’ll be there!

Liverpool would be better but could travel to Leeds hopefully

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Envato 2013 Meetup in UK

Please register your interest online now!

Click here to register your interest

We are currently considering different locations including:

• Liverpool
  • London
  • Leeds
  • Birmingham
  • Manchester

You can make other suggestions via the online form.

Please fill out the form ASAP so we can begin organising the next UK Envato Meetup!

1312 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says

I was at the last one in Birmingham and that city is wild, so I’m up for it again :D I’m sure Matt will be up for it as long as we can get that hotel next to the car park, he likes to get lost in car parks at 4am :P

1778 posts
+11 more
SamBerson says

I was at the last one in Birmingham and that city is wild, so I’m up for it again :D I’m sure Matt will be up for it as long as we can get that hotel next to the car park, he likes to get lost in car parks at 4am :P

Do fill out the form above to register your interest!

973 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

Haha, yh, I missed that…

1778 posts
+11 more
SamBerson says

Haha, yh, I missed that…
Me too! Please share this link to the main post about registering interest: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/envato-author-meetup-in-uk/97812?page=2#800150
101 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
JCKerosene says

What a great idea! You can learn alot from meet ups. That d be awesome for us Canucks over here in Ont.

by
by
by
by
by
by