53 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Venezuela
+3 more
ReyMarval says

by the way, I’ve two days without showering :D

639 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

• I eat when I want to eat
  • I pee when I want to pee
  • I sleep when I want to sleep
  • I get lazy when I want to get lazy
  • I get drunk when I want to drunk
  • I scratch my balls when I want to scratch them
  • I go out when I want to go out
  • I come back when I want to comeback
  • I don’t work with client when he is dumb
  • I…

So you think others need their bosses’ approval to go pee? :D

405 posts Keep Walking
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

I find the biggest challenge is to keep a normal sleep cycle like regular employed people :D

So true. :D

1608 posts I create things I wish existed
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
cyzer says

• I…
So you think others need their bosses’ approval to go pee? :D

no but sometimes you just cant, because you either are filming, you are in the important meeting OR maybe your boss is in the wc and it’s occupied.

163 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
wpthemers says

We feel like bosses 8-)
My point exactly :)
3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Envato team says

I dislike not been employed from time to time. I really do miss working in a team of developers in a fancy office with lunch breaks, deadlines, customer meetings and general social stuff. I’ve thought about getting a job again just so I can have that social aspect back.

973 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

I dislike not been employed from time to time. I really do miss working in a team of developers in a fancy office with lunch breaks, deadlines, customer meetings and general social stuff. I’ve thought about getting a job again just so I can have that social aspect back.

But, I bet now you have a child in your life (not sure if a baby is classed as a child yet) but I bet its nice to see him grow up, and I also bet its nice not having to get up early in the morning to go to work after waking up at night with him crying.

+

You have a social community here, on the forums :p

135 posts After Effects template maniac, freelancer
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in United States
+9 more
FluxVFX Envato team says

• I…

I know exactly what you mean. Minus the balls.

After 2 years of this type of work/life schedule I still wake up and can’t believe the freedom I now have.

5860 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Just my personal observation, we supposed to not-compare directly the regular job and stock creation. So broke this into two:

1. Difference between Regular Employment and Freelancing:
- Freelancer is free from boss/company’s interference from projects; especially on budget, time constraints, level of end-user experience considerations and gets freedom to enter subjective/ethical business strategies.
- Will be efficient but only if aware about the freedom, choices and limits.

2. Difference between Freelancing and Stock development:
- Making stock adds more chances to explore industry and changes (long & short term) and opens door for shaping ourself to fit/fill on more suitable areas of any given industry.
- Will become inefficient if lost vision about real-time projects and trends.

I don’t know if there is a 3rd combination; if anyone creates stock but for the boss/company, I pray for you brother! :P

689 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

^ hahahaha soooo true xD

by
by
by
by
by
by