1039 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

First time seeing AD files selected solely with sales factor rather than AS2 -AS3 preference! Kudos to Pez and AS2hood for proving its flow with marketplaces! :)

i’m kind of curious too what the criteria for “top selling” items are? is this award by sales number for the year?
It seems top sellers of 2011 and uploaded in 2011, no other criteria appears.

Aha, sounds clear now :)

2231 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Great to be on that list! Congrats to all authors who got there; and either way, it was a blast of a year! I definitely look forward to this year’s best-sellers.

EDIT : Just saw PhotoDune’s best-selling items.. lol. That author really made it didn’t he? :D

3749 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

First time seeing AD files selected solely with sales factor rather than AS2 -AS3 preference! Kudos to Pez and AS2hood for proving its flow with marketplaces! :)
It seems top sellers of 2011 and uploaded in 2011, no other criteria appears.

Really funny, i was surfing the page down, and suddenly i found my FB Shop on first place on AD. Never expected, but seems you should be right, items uploaded in 2011.

Honestly, i think is pretty stupid that an AS2 file occupy the first place. Stupid because of the surrealism that involves both the AD marketplace promotion rules and the flash technology itself nowadays. ;)

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hey Carmen,
I am wondering if it’s possible to increase the number of items shown. I feel like for a “top 5” it is not really necessary to create a site for because usually those items are also displayed in the e.g. “Popular WordPress files”, since if they are in the top 5 of the whole year they should be available most months in the popular files anyhow.

Or is this mere a site built for fun, not really for information?

PS you chose to have a manga avatar – why oh why!! :)

All the best,
Mel for KarmaThemes

Hey Mel, this year we only chose 5 from each category because it was our first year of Envato Awards! We are going to increase the number next year and make it a much bigger production!

I wondered when people would notice my manga avatar! Hahahaha! I have recently been initiated into a top secret club. For this reason I have to protect my identity… I may go back to a photo, or I may try a few different images until I find one that fits!

147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
DigitalYardSale says

Was hoping one of my actions that sold around 1,400 last year was gonna make it for Graphic River. Oh well. Congrats to all the top sellers!

25 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Graphixanizer says

Think there might be a memory leak or something on the awards site. 400 megs of ram? For a couple of links?

857 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
Jordan_M Envato team says

Think there might be a memory leak or something on the awards site. 400 megs of ram? For a couple of links?

We need to admit that this page was a bit of an experiment in terms of how many resources it consumes. There are a huge amount of iframes on it because of the large amount of social sharing buttons (more than 135!). If you’re running a relatively new computer without much going on – it loads reasonably quickly, but takes up a very large amount of memory. We haven’t had many complaints, but knew this would be an issue. Ultimately we wanted to try something new to see how it went. Next time, we’ll come up with a way more streamlined solution. So far the page however has been very popular, despite its bloated nature :P

Sorry for the inconvenience!

832 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+7 more
wpbakery says

Hey guys! Thanks for putting my file in the list! It feels awesome, I’m looking forward to 2012 to produce more quality stuff!

:whispering: P.S. badge, badge, badge…

1141 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Hey Mel, this year we only chose 5 from each category because it was our first year of Envato Awards! We are going to increase the number next year and make it a much bigger production! I wondered when people would notice my manga avatar! Hahahaha! I have recently been initiated into a top secret club. For this reason I have to protect my identity… I may go back to a photo, or I may try a few different images until I find one that fits!

Thanks for the response Carmen, I understand.

Secret Club? Some kind of Mafia? I better keep my mouth shut and stop criticizing from now on haha. Have a nice weekend y’all.

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

Cool little promotional page! Some really great items on there! Congrats to everyone who made this list! :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by