• Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+2 more
PhilLarson says

Some bundles are bigger than others. I was in the birthday bundle which may be one of the better ones and it was huge for me. Besides the exposure it was a nice payday, you will want to be chosen for this.

Would you say it helped “launch” your Upbeat Ukulele as well?

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! :bigsmile:

563 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Sophonic says

Some bundles are bigger than others. I was in the birthday bundle which may be one of the better ones and it was huge for me. Besides the exposure it was a nice payday, you will want to be chosen for this.

I would say that that Bundle was absolutely key in launching my track “Upbeat Ukulele”, it sold good after it’s initial release but after bundle was over it took off and has been gaining ever since. At first I was almost scared that so many people would buy the bundle and get the song that there would be no customers left who didn’t have it but that certainly isn’t the case. More then enough customers here and new ones coming everyday. Good luck to you guys, you obviously have my vote.
1528 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

I would say that that Bundle was absolutely key in launching my track “Upbeat Ukulele”, it sold good after it’s initial release but after bundle was over it took off and has been gaining ever since. At first I was almost scared that so many people would buy the bundle and get the song that there would be no customers left who didn’t have it but that certainly isn’t the case. More then enough customers here and new ones coming everyday. Good luck to you guys, you obviously have my vote.

That’s great to hear, I could really do with this, haven’t had a hit here yet.

I’m just trying not to get my hopes up as only ten can be chosen. I really want it though! :D

Thanks for the great story

563 posts
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Sophonic says

I think just being nominated is a great honor even if some of you guys don’t make it in. So the good news is even at this point if you don’t make it you are already getting great exposure, hopefully some videohive guys start using those tracks of yours and that’s also very important to having your track end up in the top seller list and staying there.

693 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+3 more
OhmLab says

Being nominated is great, but being included is even better. I won’t beat around the bush. It’s a nice chunk of change in the end. Sales are not reflected in your earnings or profile stats, but let’s just say you can earn enough to go get your studio styled out if your bundle does well. Besides the custom gigs that have come my way through AJ, and the steady clients who now deal directly, the bundles have been the best payout here by far!

354 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
brandonamatias says

Really encouraged to hear all of this. Thank you guys for the input and experience! Now just have to sit back and believe that we’re gonna make it :)

1528 posts
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

I think just being nominated is a great honor even if some of you guys don’t make it in. So the good news is even at this point if you don’t make it you are already getting great exposure, hopefully some videohive guys start using those tracks of yours and that’s also very important to having your track end up in the top seller list and staying there.

That’s a great point, I have spent a lot of time emailing VideoHive authors for possible collaborating with only a little success. The right video can be the making of a top selling track.

1528 posts
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

Being nominated is great, but being included is even better. I won’t beat around the bush. It’s a nice chunk of change in the end. Sales are not reflected in your earnings or profile stats, but let’s just say you can earn enough to go get your studio styled out if your bundle does well. Besides the custom gigs that have come my way through AJ, and the steady clients who now deal directly, the bundles have been the best payout here by far!

I didn’t realise the sales wouldn’t be added to my profile, damn. Not that important I guess though :) Thanks for sharing your experience dude, I quit my part-time job about a month ago so I could do with a nice bonus!

1326 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

Voted! :)

by