15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
DSCMarketing says

Instead of another tirade of my malcontent with the miserable customer service I will spend my remaining balance of $203 and move on. I spent over $1000 in the past year on this site and enjoyed its products. Broken machines and poor customer service does not merit our business. That is unless I get banned first, that would be parr for the course and in line with the customer service polices.

649 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Gareth_Gillman says

Surely support should be supporting the customer to find a fix for the issue, it may only be as simple as running through some simple questions (who are you trying to pay with, have you tried other cards etc) but then least the customer will feel appreciated and it may resolve the issue as it could be something as simple as a wrong number or a block on the card.

Support is supposed to support the customers, not just throw them to the side with unhelpful answers.

228 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BetaMotion says

Surely support should be supporting the customer to find a fix for the issue, it may only be as simple as running through some simple questions (who are you trying to pay with, have you tried other cards etc) but then least the customer will feel appreciated and it may resolve the issue as it could be something as simple as a wrong number or a block on the card. Support is supposed to support the customers, not just throw them to the side with unhelpful answers.

+1

1 post
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
Reputation123 says

I submitted a ticket 4 days ago for a the same issue of not accepting my credit card info. I have tried using 3 different cards and none worked and no one is answering my ticket.

509 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
pixeful says

Agreed, I cant use my local card and Payoneer to do most transactions via assigned Paypal account. So yes, there is some issue for at least 4 months not only on Envato. Looks like MasterCard doesn’t like Paypal… or smtg

5523 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Please open a Support ticket for any payment issues and they will be happy to look into it for you :)

Going to lock this thread down now since it’s so old. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by