2529 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Blog Interview
+13 more
JeffreyWay
says
@lovecoredesigns you sound like those failed and rejected audition teens on a popstar competition.

Onuro gets the “funniest comment of the week award.”

19 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+3 more
d4v1d
says

Exclusive authorship benefits all the groups involved. Firstly, Envato get to be the ‘Go To’ place for themes that can’t be found elsewhere. So if they don’t follow up, they’re hurting themselves more, trust me. So no reason to get upset.

Secondly, authors get higher commissions because of this. It’s the same in any field. You need to work out what’s more beneficial to you as an author. Most prefer the simplicity and ease of use of just one Market Place – and so prefer to use Exclusive Authorship on Envato. If you’re not a fan, then don’t be an exclusive author. It’s what works for you personally.

For buyers, it offers a single place to look for some of the best files on offer around the web. Exclusivity means that buyers are more likely to find what they want on Envato Marketplaces. This in turn means more authors spend their time submitting exclusively.

It’s win win, and if you don’t personally like it, you’re not forced to have to use it. Weigh up your options, and make a choice that’s right for you. Don’t hate the system that has been put in place to benefit you.

962 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
webdesigndeluxe
says
@lovecoredesigns you sound like those failed and rejected audition teens on a popstar competition.

They have a badge for that? :D kidding!

364 posts Onuro
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 2
  • Top Monthly Author
+5 more
ThemeKioken
says

haha yay!

1680 posts Chris Robinson
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • United States
+13 more
contempoinc
says

lol

962 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
webdesigndeluxe
says

<<< Hey Jeffrey, does this violate any copyright? :D

2541 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 3
  • Podster
+8 more
CreatingDrew
says
Get the man his badge and quick! :P
962 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
webdesigndeluxe
says

Awwww :( I want a “funniest comment of the week” badge.

364 posts Onuro
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 2
  • Top Monthly Author
+5 more
ThemeKioken
says

Oh yes I’d love a copycat and emo teen humiliator badge on me lol. I actually don’t appreciate myself when I’m harsh

1914 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Envato Team
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
TPN
Envato team
says

Hey Guys, As we all know, recent posts are way off topic. We will be taking care of this behind the scenes. Thank you for your understanding. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by