388 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

Are there any public records available on the amount of sales the entire Envato Marketplace makes a day/week/month/year?

I’m not asking for actual revenue, just the number of sales.

I’m just curious to what amount of items 2,583,033 marketplace members would actually buy.

Sorry for being a statistics nerd :nerdy:

4679 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

For total sales, go to each top authors list for each market place, add sales for each author on each page, add all those totals together.. good luck :D

388 posts
+3 more
motionvids says

For total sales, go to each top authors list for each market place, add sales for each author on each page, add all those totals together.. good luck :D

LOL! see you in 2015.. :)

So yes they are public but this would take ages. There must be an easier way.

217 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
KBRmedia says

The “Popular Files” page of each marketplace is a good representation of the weekly and monthly sales.

210 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
RoundedHexagon says

The “Popular Files” page of each marketplace is a good representation of the weekly and monthly sales.

100% true. Anyway, if we can check global stats of each marketplace by month – would be great. Authors can compare personal statement to overall marketplace sales by given period of time.

496 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

that just requires a simple script, had one but page markup changed since then and i’m too lazy to fix it. revaxarts/dtbaker any ?

BF

101 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PixelBook says

here’s an interesting statistic: the average number of sales per wordpress theme is 503. it was 491 at the begining of the year.

388 posts
+3 more
motionvids says

that just requires a simple script, had one but page markup changed since then and i’m too lazy to fix it. revaxarts/dtbaker any ? BF

I figured something like that would be possible. It would be awesome if the staff could implement a script that shows the total amount of sales per month for every marketplace. We can then all see how we are globally doing and support each other through rough times :)

100% true. Anyway, if we can check global stats of each marketplace by month – would be great. Authors can compare personal statement to overall marketplace sales by given period of time.

It would be great to know whether low/high sales depend on the quality of your personal items or actually depend on a low/high sales amount in a particular month of a marketplace.

210 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
RoundedHexagon says

It would be great to know whether low/high sales depend on the quality of your personal items or actually depend on a low/high sales amount in a particular month of a marketplace.

Exactly, Marco. This would be very useful tool for every author here.

8279 posts Community Moderator
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

I doubt they’d release specific figures since it gives the competition too much data about their business

by
by
by
by
by
by