3 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
RNVNT
says

It’s rare to see such an incredible group consistently launch such excellent resources. Their network is absolutely invaluable.

Thanks envato, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future!

Noah

1664 posts
  • 9 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Australia
  • Author Level 6
+12 more
collis
Envato team
says

Hey Noah! 8) We do our best!

I must admit we sure do like expanding. ThemeForest is a project we’ve been excited about for almost two years now, I’m so glad it’s finally coming to fruition!!

3 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 1
ewcost
says

I’m really excited about the possibilities of Theme Forest too! Also, will there be more theme types added to the site after it fully launches? Thanks!

1664 posts
  • 9 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Australia
  • Author Level 6
+12 more
collis
Envato team
says

Hey ewcost!

The plan is that we have a category called Misc Themes which has a lot of subcategories for things like Blogger and Shoppify. If any of them are getting a lot of items, we’ll just pull them out into their own top level category.

Similarly inside Misc Themes there is a Miscellaneous category, so if there are a lot of say PHPBB themes appearing there, we could pull that out into a Misc Themes category, or even a top level category.

We did it this way as it’s a simpler proposition for buyers to just target the biggest couple of CMSes at first. Once they get used to the idea of ThemeForest we can expand out! :-)

That’s the plan anyway

1482 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Author Level 6
  • Meetup Participant
  • Affiliate Level 5
+14 more
kailoon
Envato team
says

I suggest another category – application layout.

21 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
fuski
says

It will be good to see a wide veriaty of CMSes covered.

At the moment it’s only Wordpress with themes submitted. As much as I love WP I hope the see plenty of themes for other CMSes added aswell.

I’m looking into Drupal aswell as WP, though i’ve never created a theme for Drupal before… from what i’ve read, it should be fun..!?

by
by
by
by
by
by