571 posts
  • Located in Portugal
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
DiogoRedinDevelopment says
DanChristopoulos said
The most cool thing about Envato,is that there are not deadlines,just express your creativity,upload your item,wait a dew days and get money ;)

+10000

308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dpremium says
yeremia said
Envato is The Best community place, because i see a lot of people in here have a GREAT PROJECT and AWESOME TALENT … and very friendly people… :) all the people all around the world together in this place. I think it will be great if all of us more know each other..because i fill that i have another family in this place :)

What do you think ?

Nb. Sorry if my english not willy good. :)

Greating from Indonesia.

i agree , this is the best community ever !

844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

It’s almost 2 years i am here; sales result is very very bad ! :( But i really like this marketplace; :) awesome marketplace for everything :D

177 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
DanaosC says
SBJEWEL said
It’s almost 2 years i am here; sales result is very very bad ! :( But i really like this marketplace; :) awesome marketplace for everything :D

Lol,2 years and you only have 3 items? I am 2,5 months here and have 12 items…And the sales are pretty good,I suggest you to work more.

822 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says
DanChristopoulos said
SBJEWEL said
Lol,2 years and you only have 3 items? I am 2,5 months here and have 12 items…And the sales are pretty good,I suggest you to work more.

I agree….The secret of sales in here is…......................................LOTS of items…lol

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
DanChristopoulos said
SBJEWEL said

I worked most of my time in 99designs. And i am kinda lazy you know ! I lost my confidence here when they reject my items again and again. You know in this two years; they reject my 5 items.(maybe) :( :( From this month i work hard here…. and i will continue this until get some good result. Thanks for your suggestion. :)

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
DarkNurbs said
DanChristopoulos said
SBJEWEL said
I agree….The secret of sales in here is…......................................LOTS of items…lol

I know. But what should i do if they do not accept my item. :D Whatever thanks. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by