197 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dysko says

Great job, Dusko! ;) I’ve seen the app on friend’s phone and I can’t wait to get my own Android device and start using this app ;)

Tnx… I hope it will serve you well :)

163 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
wpthemers says

Updated to the latest version and now the screen is completely black. Everything was working fine except the back button issue. :(

838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Updated to the latest version and now the screen is completely black. Everything was working fine except the back button issue. :(

Same with my phone.. black screen.. :(

101 posts quanticalabs.com
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has referred 500+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
QuanticaLabs says

Great app! Thanks!

However, I have a small suggestion :) Would be great to see today’s sales / earnings. For me it’s more important than total earnings.

I’ve tested the application on Galaxy SII and there are some delays in sales updates.

197 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dysko says

Same with my phone.. black screen.. :(

Try to remove it and then install… Please post OS version and phone

163 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
wpthemers says

I already tried it. I get balance change the notifications but the app always comes up as blank black screen. After uninstall I got the login screen but after login the same black screen comes up.
Phone: Sony Xperia U

1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I already tried it. I get balance change the notifications but the app always comes up as blank black screen. After uninstall I got the login screen but after login the same black screen comes up.

I think you should upgrade your OS.

163 posts
+4 more
wpthemers says

I think you should upgrade your OS.
The update for XPeria U is still pending from Sony’s end. Hope they are gonna release the update to ICS this week. :|
115 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TinoArts says

Hey, I don’t know if someone had the same problem, I did not read whole thread, but always when I close aEnvato app, and start it again, it forget my API key, which is really annoying to write it over and over again.

Can somebody help me please?

281 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
motionpictors says

Works fine for me,even the back button issue is fixed now.
OS version : Ice Cream Sandwitch 4.0.3
Phone : Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 .

by
by
by
by
by
by