Best of luck for your Projects.. :)

2182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I know you’re busy, just wanna report my “observations” :)

Same as with others, balance not refreshing always, sometimes never, sometimes immediately. But whenever it refreshes, it starts ‘animating’ from certain balance value it stored at some point, not from zero.

Actually, that value is the value it fixates on. When it refreshes the balance value, it’s all okay. But the next time it refuses to refresh it, it show not the last shown value, but that “fixated” value. At least that’s what I’ve noticed in the last couple of days.

Just reporting this as I don’t know if it’s important or not :) Hopefully this helps you ;)

P.S. Good luck with your other projects ;)

199 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dysko says

I know you’re busy, just wanna report my “observations” :)

Same as with others, balance not refreshing always, sometimes never, sometimes immediately. But whenever it refreshes, it starts ‘animating’ from certain balance value it stored at some point, not from zero.

Actually, that value is the value it fixates on. When it refreshes the balance value, it’s all okay. But the next time it refuses to refresh it, it show not the last shown value, but that “fixated” value. At least that’s what I’ve noticed in the last couple of days.

Just reporting this as I don’t know if it’s important or not :) Hopefully this helps you ;)

P.S. Good luck with your other projects ;)
Tnx Urbazon, you R d best :) Yes it’s true… I use two values: oldBalance and newBalance… If there is some difference, app try to “animate” balance and update oldBalance with newBalance… So… I mess something up and need to take closer look into code to fix what I did wrong… :D Also, there is update delay in App [data are cached for 15 mins bcs API has limmited number of requests per hour… ] so be aware…

But… feel free to suggest some new features for new release… Urbazon and few others suggested few ideas (num of items sold today, how much till next commission rate increase, better graph on tablets…), so I will see how to implement them… :D

2304 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Hi dysko, thank you very much for this great app, it’s super useful to me and let’s me work more efficient (because I don’t hit F5 every 10 minutes on my dashboard because I can now be sure that my smartphone notifies me if I have a new sale :D )

I hate it when people are demanding more features on an already great, FREE app, so please take this as a suggestion and not a demand:

It would be cool if in the notification of a new sale is the name of the item that’s sold.

Greetings,
Tobi

199 posts
+2 more
dysko says

Hi dysko, thank you very much for this great app, it’s super useful to me and let’s me work more efficient (because I don’t hit F5 every 10 minutes on my dashboard because I can now be sure that my smartphone notifies me if I have a new sale :D )

I hate it when people are demanding more features on an already great, FREE app, so please take this as a suggestion and not a demand:

It would be cool if in the notification of a new sale is the name of the item that’s sold.

Greetings,
Tobi

Hi Tobi :) It was main idea but… It is not real time tracking, app updates every 10 or more minutes, so if there was several sales, i would not be able to know which was when… It would be great if Envato would provide API for real time tracking… Anyhow, if i get some better way or idea how to implement that – i will :)

Cheers :)

45 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
premiumwd says

many thanks bro! :)

2182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

But… feel free to suggest some new features for new release…

Just a thought: I suppose there’s no easy way to check for the new ratings and display the rated item and the rating given, with the new overall rating? :):):)

Slightly offtopic: There was a nice but buggy desktop app for exactly the same, created in Adobe Air a few months ago, but it stopped working totally and I couldn’t find it or the author anymore because Forum search is useless around here :)

1708 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

But… feel free to suggest some new features for new release…

Just a thought: I suppose there’s no easy way to check for the new ratings and display the rated item and the rating given, with the new overall rating? :):):)

Slightly offtopic: There was a nice but buggy desktop app for exactly the same, created in Adobe Air a few months ago, but it stopped working totally and I couldn’t find it or the author anymore because Forum search is useless around here :)

Yes, that’s called iEnvato

2304 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Hi Tobi :) It was main idea but… It is not real time tracking, app updates every 10 or more minutes, so if there was several sales, i would not be able to know which was when… It would be great if Envato would provide API for real time tracking… Anyhow, if i get some better way or idea how to implement that – i will :)

Hey dysko, I see… If I open up the statement tab in aEnvato, it highlights to me all new sales. Is it possible to make an if-else statement, so for one new sale you get the name of the item, and if its 2 or more sales it displays “x new sales of y items”.

199 posts
+2 more
dysko says

Hey dysko, I see… If I open up the statement tab in aEnvato, it highlights to me all new sales. Is it possible to make an if-else statement, so for one new sale you get the name of the item, and if its 2 or more sales it displays “x new sales of y items”.
But then it is not statement :) I’ll check to create some more stats page or something… one day :)
by
by
by
by
by
by