2304 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

nono, you got me wrong on that. I mean that if in the statement page new sales are highlighted, they are somehow marked as “new” in your app. so I thought it should be able to read all new sales and then figure out if it was more than one sale, and if it were different items.

I’m still talking about the notification when I slide down the top bar of my android ui. there it should say: “x sales of y items”. Not in the statement of course.

199 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dysko says

nono, you got me wrong on that. I mean that if in the statement page new sales are highlighted, they are somehow marked as “new” in your app. so I thought it should be able to read all new sales and then figure out if it was more than one sale, and if it were different items. I’m still talking about the notification when I slide down the top bar of my android ui. there it should say: “x sales of y items”. Not in the statement of course.

Ohhh ok :) In notification area then :) It could be done i think on server side :)

pls update app to 5.1.5 an let me know how it works :)

2182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

But… feel free to suggest some new features for new release…

Just a thought: I suppose there’s no easy way to check for the new ratings and display the rated item and the rating given, with the new overall rating? :):):)

Slightly offtopic: There was a nice but buggy desktop app for exactly the same, created in Adobe Air a few months ago, but it stopped working totally and I couldn’t find it or the author anymore because Forum search is useless around here :)
Yes, that’s called iEnvato

Nope, I didn’t think about the iEnvato, but about this app that was “only” checking the new star-ratings on your items and displayed the items you have new ratings on. RateStar, StarRate… No, that’s not it… ChangeStar? Sorry, forgot the name :(

+9 more
Creattive says

nono, you got me wrong on that. I mean that if in the statement page new sales are highlighted, they are somehow marked as “new” in your app. so I thought it should be able to read all new sales and then figure out if it was more than one sale, and if it were different items. I’m still talking about the notification when I slide down the top bar of my android ui. there it should say: “x sales of y items”. Not in the statement of course.

had one sale and it doesn’t tell me in the notification which item. should it?

199 posts
+2 more
dysko says

had one sale and it doesn’t tell me in the notification which item. should it?
Of course not :) I didn’t take on that one yet… :) App is updated :)
2182 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

It seems like it’s working okay for now. Didn’t have much sales since last night, so I can’t quite tell… I will let you know.

+9 more
Creattive says

Of course not :) I didn’t take on that one yet… :) App is updated :)

haha I already said to me: man, that guy is fast :D new version works fine so far :)

199 posts
+2 more
dysko says

Hi there… I was testing something, soo… if notifications doesn’t work, just close and open app again :)

+9 more
Creattive says

just had a notification about new comments. but comments notification is set to off and there were no new comments :P

1 post
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
freshmaker8 says

Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by