1675 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

The app stops responding when the phone goes stand-by and the wifi/network is disconnected to save juice. It should probably stop looking to connect while wifi/network is offline.

I don’t know if notification works, I am not even sure how is supposed to work because I don’t have the phone opened all day with aEnvato :)

261 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Yes, it’s great but it crashes on my phone and tablet when I want to close it.

197 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dysko says

Hi guys :) Please read this… I can’t help you if you don’t help me… If app crashes – please submit following info: Android OS version, do you have external memory card, which phone/tablet did you use… :)

In Android console I was able to see only one error report…

197 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dysko says

The app stops responding when the phone goes stand-by and the wifi/network is disconnected to save juice. It should probably stop looking to connect while wifi/network is offline. I don’t know if notification works, I am not even sure how is supposed to work because I don’t have the phone opened all day with aEnvato :)
It doesn’t have to be open… That is the point: You’ll get notification in status bar no matter does your app is running or not.
1675 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Anyway, you should check and optimize/code what the app is doing if the phone wifi or 3G goes offline, that is where things go messy like not responding.

197 posts
+2 more
dysko says

Anyway, you should check and optimize/code what the app is doing if the phone wifi or 3G goes offline, that is where things go messy like not responding.

I’ll take look into that, tnx :)

1470 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Svaka ?ast za ovo, joŇ° samo moram nabaviti Android :P

Good work!

261 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Sent you a report via the app. By the way, I got an info message notification but I was unable to open it.

197 posts
+2 more
dysko says

Sent you a report via the app. By the way, I got an info message notification but I was unable to open it.
It doesn’t open… It just launches app… I won’t create messaging system – just info message in notification area to inform you that there is some update on your Envato account.
arquitectostyles
arquitectostyles Recent Posts Threads Started
153 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
arquitectostyles says

thanks man, ive been waiting for something like this!

by
by
by
by
by
by