9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
borninmotion says

System messages inside envato in profile’s all messages can send\recieve in profile(envato) and copy of message send to email.

why it’s important – because sometime email what we use is overflows.. so it will help to be notified in any way.

2636 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

System messages inside envato in profile’s all messages can send\recieve in profile(envato) and copy of message send to email. why it’s important – because sometime email what we use is overflows.. so it will help to be notified in any way.

That is actually quite a good idea, and I’ve personally felt the absence of that function. I shall forward it asap.

Actually, the quick and rather easier fix would at least be the sending of a copy of the message you’re sending through a profile, to your own email… The full implementation of an internal messaging system might take a while to develop and implement imho (but I still need to ask).

Thanks.

p.s: moved to Site Feedback

1740 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

+ 1. I think that this is pretty much handy, for both buyer and author. Having another private message channel is the background for developing other notification function, like item update notification, rating notification, etc., especially when e-mail filters are not always precise.

by
by
by
by
by
by