972 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

I was impressed by the new badge this morning, thank you! I was then even more impressed seeing my face in the MO sista corner, thanks! Again, I was proud to militate for the men’s health!

1 post
kelmeas says

wow

98 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
LEFS says

I´ve already voted. good luck to those selected. Carmen thanks to the mo badge. love it!

180 posts
    Had an item featured on Envato Market Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
MatthewFisher says

Thanks for the badge guys!! May the best mo win!!

243 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+3 more
glutenfree4u says

I would post the after picture, but in the end, my mustache got so big it became sentient and flew away :(

Enjoyed the contest!

1778 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
SamBerson says

Thanks for the badge – this competition is a really fun idea :)

347 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+2 more
Gewora says

I am a bit late.. Now it got a bit bigger than expected.

:D

339 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kevinhamil says

That’s it.. that’s all I got.

173 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
GDragoN says

Haha enjoy, Lester! I’ve just been adding them all. So many people joined in this year. :)

Hi Carmen, I still didn’t got my Mo Badge, and as I understand it, all participating will get the badge. My image: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/envato-movember-2013-grow-that-mo/113125?page=23#942754

44 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+6 more
themepunch says

Better late than never ;) The rest of the Village People:

by
by
by
by
by
by