151 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+1 more
Keenpixel
says

I think a separate logo marketplace could be a good thing. But they would need to sell for a more accurate value, i.e. hundreds of dollars and only be available for sale once. That’s how logos should have been handled all along.

51 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
LogoSpot
says

+1

For separate Logo Marketplace ( and I think theres enough logo templates to separete it). Because now GraphiceRiver is crowded with all kinds of good’s and bad’s.

I understand the pricing at $29, but I think there should be also a “Buyout Price”. On the other hand, yes, how can you buy out the logo if it was sold already six times. But if the buyer finds a logo so perfect for his company that was uploaded recently ( p.s. hadn’t seen any good recently :) ) he could buy it for other price that will grant him all the rights to own it.

390 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
-axnorpix
says

how about “Vectorsky” :D

390 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
-axnorpix
says

+1

For separate Logo Marketplace ( and I think theres enough logo templates to separete it). Because now GraphiceRiver is crowded with all kinds of good’s and bad’s.

I understand the pricing at $29, but I think there should be also a “Buyout Price”. On the other hand, yes, how can you buy out the logo if it was sold already six times. But if the buyer finds a logo so perfect for his company that was uploaded recently ( p.s. hadn’t seen any good recently :) ) he could buy it for other price that will grant him all the rights to own it.
i would start creating logos if there is “buyout Price” .
124 posts Skillful Animator
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Lithuania
+11 more
Mangustas
says

+1

i would start creating logos if there is “buyout Price” .

Currently working on a logos just in case the “Buyout Price” pops out. :D

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Excellent idea +1

416 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
  • 4 Years of Membership
+2 more
mitdralla
says

I would vote for this.

151 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+1 more
Keenpixel
says

They weren’t into this idea before… maybe they will reconsider?

824 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
Flinzar
says

I lost in so many logo contests that I have BUNCH of logos (good ones actually) in my inventory, and it would literally take day and night to prepare all of them for sale..Bring it on Envato! 8)

..and actually, i never won a logo contest :(

onlycreativeworks
onlycreativeworks Recent Posts Threads Started
230 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
onlycreativeworks
says

Good idea. Marketplace grows really fast. Hard to stay on top pages.

by
by
by
by
by
by